Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41428 LYD / PGK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,419 Dinar (5,838 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 89TL (about 2 hours ago)