Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41219 LYD / PGK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,050 Dinar (4,975 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (38 minutes ago)