Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41318 LYD / PGK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,313 Dinar (5,599 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)