Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40904 LYD / PGK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,167 Dinar (5,298 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 3 hours ago)