Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00216 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,131 Dinar (CH$1,449,129) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)