Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00223 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,752 Dinar (CH$785,558) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)