Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00216 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,524 Dinar (CH$1,629,267) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (41 minutes ago)