Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03699 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 881 Dinar (ARS $23,821) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)