Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08932 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,586 Dinar (ARS $17,756) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)