Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08968 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,278 Dinar (ARS $25,399) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)