Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 345%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27466 LYDX / HNL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 126% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,846 Dinar (L 66,728) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 7 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)