Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras vs Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 276%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21954 LYDX / HNL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 111% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,586 Dinar (L 62,618) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)