Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22166 LYDX / HNL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 100% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,205 Dinar (L 56,055) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (33 minutes ago)