Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06034 LYD / HNL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,511 Dinar (L 41,610) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)