Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05694 LYD / HNL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,230 Dinar (L 21,600) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)