Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05716 LYD / HNL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,349 Dinar (L 23,592) in La Ceiba.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)