Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.590 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,920 Dinar (€1,208) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)