Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01207 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,343 Dinar (¥194,181) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 2 hours ago)