Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01267 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,467 Dinar (¥194,816) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)