Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01235 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,425 Dinar (¥196,365) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (40 minutes ago)