Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01246 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,272 Dinar (¥182,430) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (40 minutes ago)