Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 858 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.533 LYD / KWD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 34% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,406 Dinar (Dinar 531) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)