Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 829 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.515 LYD / KWD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 32% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,381 Dinar (Dinar 527) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)