Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 800 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.519 LYD / KWD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 33% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,397 Dinar (Dinar 530) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)