Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01216 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,178 Dinar (¥179,113) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)