Cost of living comparison between Kuito, Angola and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00862 LYD / AOA
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 32% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,279 Dinar (496,244 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)