Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33889 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,781 Dinar (RM5,256) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)