Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32160 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,489 Dinar (RM7,740) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)