Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33956 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,501 Dinar (RM4,419) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)