Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33809 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,427 Dinar (RM4,220) in Kuala Terengganu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)