Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34269 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,430 Dinar (RM4,173) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)