Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,672 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33542 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,500 Dinar (RM4,471) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (36 minutes ago)