Cost of living comparison between Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,810 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33434 LYD / MYR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,681 Dinar (RM8,018) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)