Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16910 LYD / NOK
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 67% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,024 Dinar (kr 29,711) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)