Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17011 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 65% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,355 Dinar (kr 31,478) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)