Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16897 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 58% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,165 Dinar (kr 18,732) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)