Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16897 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 58% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,003 Dinar (kr 17,773) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)