Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16755 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 59% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,853 Dinar (kr 17,029) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)