Cost of living in Kraków, Poland vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 506 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36809 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,662 Dinar (4,515 zł) in Kraków.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)