Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 565 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36738 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,507 Dinar (4,103 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)