Cost of living comparison between Kraków, Poland and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 844 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35200 LYD / PLN
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,531 Dinar (7,191 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)