Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 916 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37373 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,567 Dinar (6,868 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)