Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02039 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,338 Dinar (₨65,660) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)