Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14813 LYDX / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 33% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,670 Dinar (₨126,178) in Kozhikode to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)