Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02101 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 41% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,917 Dinar (₨91,266) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)