Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17513 LYD / HKD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 86% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,977 Dinar (HK$17,000) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (37 minutes ago)