Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17446 LYD / HKD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 85% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,700 Dinar (HK$21,210) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)