Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18413 LYD / HKD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 100% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,242 Dinar (HK$33,897) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)