Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18075 LYD / HKD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 95% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,862 Dinar (HK$32,434) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)