Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17716 LYD / HKD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 75% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,152 Dinar (HK$17,789) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,500 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)