Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17713 LYD / HKD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 78% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,376 Dinar (HK$19,061) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)