Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00231 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 4% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,106 Dinar (1,344,020 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)