Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.568 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 4% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,132 Dinar (€1,997) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)