Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.597 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,419 Dinar (€1,515) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (26 minutes ago)