Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33840 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,438 Dinar (RM4,248) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)