Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.33766 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,523 Dinar (RM4,512) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)