Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33198 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,765 Dinar (RM5,317) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)