Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32091 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,598 Dinar (RM8,096) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (26 minutes ago)