Cost of living comparison between Kota Bharu, Malaysia and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33433 LYD / MYR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,544 Dinar (RM7,609) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)