Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33571 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,630 Dinar (RM4,856) in Kota Bharu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 2 hours ago)