Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37586 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,969 Dinar (5,239 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)