Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36312 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,694 Dinar (4,664 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (42 minutes ago)