Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02480 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,463 Dinar (руб 99,298) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (26 minutes ago)