Cost of living comparison between Korçë, Albania and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01117 LYD / ALL
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,332 Dinar (298,383 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sousse costs 100 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)