Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01115 LYD / ALL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,602 Dinar (323,155 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (38 minutes ago)