Cost of living in Korçë, Albania vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01273 LYD / ALL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,195 Dinar (172,435 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (about 3 hours ago)