Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01139 LYD / ALL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,529 Dinar (309,885 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)