Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39824 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,264 Dinar (5,684TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (2 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (40 minutes ago)