Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01993 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 35% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,046 Dinar (₨52,495) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)