Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00242 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,184 Dinar (903,838 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)