Cost of living comparison between Kokand, Uzbekistan and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Kokand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00045 LYD / UZS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 44% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,681 Dinar (3,760,959 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)