Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00017 LYD / UZS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 54% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 779 Dinar (4,594,795 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)