Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Kokand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00043 LYD / UZS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 44% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,744 Dinar (4,025,419 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)