Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01222 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,052 Dinar (¥167,965) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)