Cost of living in Kofu, Japan vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01267 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,970 Dinar (¥155,537) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)