Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01244 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,188 Dinar (¥175,811) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (29 minutes ago)