Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01212 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,818 Dinar (¥150,029) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)