Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01255 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,526 Dinar (¥280,879) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (34 minutes ago)