Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01252 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,381 Dinar (¥270,023) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (about 2 hours ago)