Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01216 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,835 Dinar (¥150,911) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 2 hours ago)