Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01283 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,580 Dinar (¥279,019) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)