Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01220 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,031 Dinar (¥166,456) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (36 minutes ago)