Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.589 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,795 Dinar (€1,130) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)