Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01255 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,081 Dinar (¥325,114) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)