Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01246 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,629 Dinar (¥211,013) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)