Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04104 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,682 Dinar (65,341 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)