Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.012 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,033 Dinar (C$2,009) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)