Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.052 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,058 Dinar (C$1,956) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)