Cost of living comparison between Kitale, Kenya and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01382 LYD / KES
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 6% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,938 Dinar (Shilling212,603) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)