Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01233 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,182 Dinar (¥176,960) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)