Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01223 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,127 Dinar (¥173,934) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)