Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00087 LYD / CDF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 40% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,385 Dinar (2,755,869 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)