Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 LYD / CDF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 41% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,535 Dinar (2,976,401 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 20 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)