Cost of living comparison between Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00145 LYD / CDF
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 114% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,406 Dinar (4,422,489 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 76,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)