Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00086 LYD / CDF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 40% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,375 Dinar (2,764,643 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)