Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00098 LYD / CDF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 53% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,777 Dinar (4,882,080 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)