Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 LYD / XCD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,326 Dinar (EC$6,332) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 2 hours ago)