Cost of living comparison between Kingston, Jamaica and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01085 LYD / JMD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 5% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,292 Dinar (J$303,526) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)