Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04924 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,088 Dinar (22,095₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)