Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.595 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,935 Dinar (€1,213) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)