Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.631 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,982 Dinar (€1,216) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)