Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.519 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,527 Dinar (€2,322) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)