Cost of living comparison between Khulna, Bangladesh and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01785 LYD / BDT
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,211 Dinar (Taka 123,892) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)