Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05370 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 913 Dinar (17,007₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (44 minutes ago)