Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20986 LYD / SDG *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 45% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 936 Dinar (4,462 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (44 minutes ago)