Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02916 LYD / SDG *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 41% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,068 Dinar (36,608 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)