Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20504 LYD / SDG *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 43% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 973 Dinar (4,743 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (44 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)