Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02929 LYD / SDG *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 60% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 684 Dinar (23,346 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)