Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 LYD / IRRX *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,444 Dinar (﷼ 44,061,060) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 3 hours ago)