Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 LYD / IRRX *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,145 Dinar (﷼ 65,214,542) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 39 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)