Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Kerman have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,880 Dinar (﷼ 65,365,279) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)