Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Kerman have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,308 Dinar (﷼ 39,527,262) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)